6 Essential Fashion Apps For Your mobile
Increasing number of people are using their mobile for accessing the internet, and fashion apps installed make it possible to access all their fashion needs conveniently
Since laptops are increasingly expensive, insecure and inconvenient, people worldwide are using mobile phones to access the Internet. This is particularly true of fashion conscious individuals who are not very tech savvy, so many are looking for fashion apps for the apple iphones and other Smartphone’s which may have android based operating systems installed. These apps are usually free and can can be downloaded from Itunes
- Stylebook – has the latest styles , allows the user to upload different styles of clothes they have to mix and match the combination and evolve the perfect style.
- Pose – allows the member to upload the clothes in their closet online, so that these clothes can be shared with other members. The member may then choose to sell, trade, swap or give away these clothes in their closet, with other member, and can also be used for keeping track of the clothes.
- Streetstyle – allows the user to track the latest streetstyle trends from different brands, to help in shopping and selecting clothes to wear for an outing. The user has to configure the streetstyle app for the trends which they are interested in and will get the latest updates.
- Mirror – often women have to leave their home in a hurry for an appointment, and need to check their appearance before they reach their destination. Taking a selfie or a photo can be embarrassing at a later date, so the mirror is an app which simulates a real life mirror, allow them to take a close look at their face, and touch up their appearance as required.
- Shopstyle – it allows the user to shop for stylish garments from multiple sources, conveniently through a single app, by accessing a wide range of garments of different styles, brands and price ranges from a single well designed user interface. This saves time, as the user does not have to visit multiple stores online separately.
- Gilt – while there a number of apps catering to garments for daily wear, there are formal occasions, where a user has to wear more high end or luxury clothes. The gilt is an app for accessing high end designer or luxury clothes, which are often unique.