Top 10 Must-Have Luxury Sweat Shirts
Luxury Sweatshirts are great for casual wear, for informal occasions like holidays or on the beach, but they also be used for more formal outings
Sweatshirts are most suitable for casual wear, for informal occasions like holidays or on the beach, but they also be used for more formal outings, when protection against cold is needed in winter and autumn. Increasingly there has been an increased demand for high quality and well designed luxury sweatshirts to replace the ordinary sweatshirts which are stocked by most stores.
Some of the luxury sweatshirt which is now available and stocked at the various online stores are listed below:
- Opening ceremony Est 2002, red, blue and white sweatshirt, inexpensive at $154 , Exclusively for Yoox.com
- Carven Molleten Floral sweatshirt, grey with red, pink,white, roses and foliage, expensive at $224.63
- Kenzo “Double Fish” Black, blue, yellow and white sweatshirt, $345.68
- Maison Kistune sweater grey with colourful prints, from france , $279
- Lulu & Co Inexpensive grey polka dot sweatshirt with large light green fluorescent polka dots scattered randomly,one of the most economical garments available at $125.15
- Band of Outsiders Embroidered light grey cotton sweatshirt, expensive at $345
- Clover Canyon etched marble white black printed sweatshirt , with black neck, and black elastic fittings, $325
- Rag & Bone Classic Racer dark grey jacket with white round neck, costing $325
- ATM Basic grey sweatshirt, inexpensive and well designed with pockets in front for easy access, very affordable at $150
- Topshop Brush stroke colourful red, blue, black, white and beige sweatshirt, one of the most inexpensive luxury sweat shirts available, costing only $68
So though most men women would hesistate to spend much money on casual wear such as luxury sweatshirts, the quality and comfort of these garments which have an excellent finish and are made of highly durable material, make it worthwhile to spend more money on these sweat shirts.