Top 5 Most Popular Chanel Nail Polishes
Nail polishes are one of the most popular and widely used make up items, and the Top 5 Most Popular Chanel Nail Polishes are reviewed for reference.
One of the most common makeup items used by women throughout the world is nail polish, as it is both affordable as well as noticeable, enhancing a women’s appearance. Nail polish is available in a variety of colors, shades, materials and brands which can be selected based on the color preferences, budget and outfits worn by the women. Chanel one of the most well known make up brands and its products are developed after extensive research on the requirements of the nail polish customers – gel polish nails.
Some of the Top 5 Most Popular Chanel Nail Polishes are discussed
- Vamp: This is a dark red nail polish, similar to red wine in color. This color shade was first introduced by Chanel nearly two decades ago in 1994, and remains part of its permanent collection of nail polish.
- Rouge Noir: This nail polish is a neutral shade of brown, which is a mixture of red and brown color. This nail polish is suitable for women of most skin types and colors, and can be worn with most popular garments
- Black Satin: Black is another popular nail polish color for women, and is used with a number of outfits. This nail polish is used when a black colored nail coating is needed to match the outfit, and does not chip easily
- Dragon: This is a bright red shade of nail polish which will add a touch of color to any outfit, making it look more glamorous. A glossy nail polish, it is a must have in any women’s wardrobe.
- Particuliere : A dark Grey nail polish, a rather unconventional color for a nail polish, but many women seem to like this nail color after trying it out. This was a very popular nail polish shade in 2009 and 2010
So though Chanel nail polishes are more expensive compared to non branded nail polishes, the wide range of colors, quality and durability of these nail polishes makes it worth the price.