Halloween Costume Ideas Based On the Best Celebs- Angelina Jolie, Taylor Swift, and Others
The celebrities and their world have a lot to offer when it comes to styling. The celebs have also influenced Halloween costumes which are fun, creative, and timely by their style and fashion.
Let’s see which celebs have influenced the Halloween costume and can be followed for a perfect Halloween themed costume
- Pharrell Williams’ Hat can be a good choice. Buying a cheap version of the Vivienne Westwood hat and pairing it with a white T-shirt and red Adidas jacket can make a costume for Halloween. Hold on to a sandwich and go to door to door.
- L.James’ erotic novel film adaptation characters look is perfect for a couple. Anastasia Steele and Christian Grey costume of skirt and soft cardigan and a business suit will meet the purpose.
- Angelina Jolie’s wedding veil can be adapted as a headpiece for Halloween costume.
- One of the biggest hype this year was the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge. The bucket can be used as a treat holder this Halloween. Skip the ice cold water though.
- The memorable music video by Nicki Minaj in her bare look which was quite impressive.
- The Divergent Duo dress would be perfect for couples. Dressing up as Shailene Woodley (Tris) and Theo James (Four) would be fine to visit Halloween parties. Divergent tattoos which the characters will add the perfect tone.
- Ariana Grande’s look of hair half up with short skirt and white knee length platform boots will rock this Halloween.
- Options for Halloween costumes can include Hot Mugshot Guy (Jeremy Meeks) look or the woman with three breasts (Jasmine Tridevil), Human Barbie, Jessica Rabbit and Ken will trend well.
- Dressing up as Taylor Swift with a plaid skirt, loud lipstick, and white stuffed kitty and walk with friends who are dressed as other celebs will add fun.
- Ellen DeGeneres’ Oscar Selfie cut out stuck on face can also be one of the inspirations this Halloween.